- Are you a teacher or educational manager and need help with constructing a quality learning programme for your staff or students?
- Maybe you are a Post-Graduate student, looking for additional academic supervision or a research writing mentor?
- Are you an educational charity, and need help to apply for a funding grant?
- Are you a tutor and need your students’ learning assessments reviewing or independently moderated?
- Perhaps you are seeking an educational researcher, fieldwork manager or report writer for a forthcoming project?
I am a fully qualified adult education teacher. I have diverse international teaching experience in delivering sociology, psychology, literacy and writing subjects. I teach in community and classroom settings, in large classes, online or 1:1 kanohi ki te kanohi [face-to-face] with young people, college and university students.
As an educational consultant, I engage in a broad range of international research and writing projects which reflect my passion for incorporating the Maori concept of ako [teaching/learning] within student-centred learning, creativity and social justice. This has taken on new meaning in the post-Covid19 era, where reclaiming our Human Rights has taken priority.
My specialist research interests are educational quality assurance strategies and professional identity. My published writing includes academic peer-reviewed texts, creative prose as well as journalism. Learn more about my expertise and my publications. My subject specialisms are sociology and psychology, law, academic writing skills and literacy.
Contact me to discuss how we might work together.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi